Wednesday, April 10, 2013


Josiah De Costa
Love canal

Comment #1:  Great Video =)

Comment #2: Gross

Comment #3:  It is very disturbing

Comment #4makes me wonder how many other disasters happen that we never hear about.

Comment #5:  Definitely a need for some regulation there....

Comment #6:  Disgusted and I think that’s crazy that like I never heard of this before. Like a G6

Comment #7: hmmmm it’s not that bad. Kinda shady

Comment #8: I forgot already what happened?.

Comment #9: Pretty horrible.

Comment #10: What is being done

http://www.leaderpost.com/news/Gulf+Mexico+spill+cleaned+naturally+scientists/8214333/story.html


Please (choose 1 of the following) read the article/ watch the following movie clip. Do you believe that environmental crises affect you/your family today? [Post your article here].

Yes, this article about the Oil Spill in Mexico had major effects on my job in the Army. Currently, I am an engineer and this caused additional training and awareness to be done in order avoid a similar accident in our operations. We are now more qualified to handle different disasters and able to adjust



Please (choose 1 of the following) read the article/ watch the following movie clip. To what degree do environmental tragedies affect you/your family on a day to basis?

This depends on proximity to the tragedy. If we were living in love canal or Mexico we would see the immediate effects on the family health status. However, even if we are far away we still are affected because our taxes are raised to make up for losses or assist in aid due to the tragedy.



Please read the article/ watch the following movie clip. Based on the impact environmental tragedies affect you/your family how likely are you to take action against disasters like this one? [Post your article here].

That also depends on what do you mean by “take action”. I will not like be found chaining myself to a tree or going against the military. I believe if it is within the bounds of the constitution I will likely do so if I feel strongly about it. I really want to know my info before I get involved though.




No comments:

Post a Comment