Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Kimberlie Mikami

 
They have government agencies to watch, these agencies should be monitored."

"I feel so sad for people who are affected by these tragedies that should NEVER happen" 

"People need to be more accountable for their actions and they should not be getting away with things that are wrong and harmful to others."

"I was completely unaware that tragedies such as this are still happening and that is a tragedy in itself. I always watch the news and I feel like these things are not talked about enough in the public." 

"I have yet to have a personal experience in my life, I guess it is not real until it happens to you." 

"I don't think that I am very likely to do much about these things because I am not in direct impact, but I suppose if I were I would be a little more dedicated to putting forth action. 

"No, because I am more focused on other things."

"No I am not concerned on a daily basis about these things, because I just don't pay attention to it. I feel like my attention is better suited elsewhere."

"Because history tends to repeat itself!" 

"These tragedies are still happening there needs to be some type of government help to aide the prevention of such tragedies, rather than having to clean up." 

I too think that these tragedies should not be happening. We live in a day and age of prevention rather than cleaning up after others. 

It should be better emphasized the need for cleaning up known affected areas and doing all things possible to not have another tragedy such as these.

Human errors are what mainly cause these horrible events if we would all take a little more time to care about the environment then things would be a lot better in our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment