Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Love Canal Report By Eric L. Smart


Please support, your love of staying healthy and comment your feelings of these articles.
Please (http://www.epa.gov/history/topics/lovecanal/01.html,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3_fMBxkKzc,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXSE9kcBQCI

read the article/ watch the following movie clip and comment with your reaction to the video. These kinds of things are still happening today. [http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2013/fukushima_report_20130228/en/].

Do you believe that environmental crises affect you/your family today????
Like ·  · Promote · 
  • Caitlin Casper That is so interesting! I never thought of it that way! I definitely believe that those crises do affect my family! It makes living during these times very rough!
  • Stephanie Rosenhan At this point in my life I don't think environmental crises have affected me and my family. I've luckily never been harmed by one but I think that they can be life changing for those who face them.
  • Kate Kuykendall Holy cow! I definitely don't want mutated children. I'll definitely keep this in mind from now on. Good stuff.
  • Max Outsen OK I don't think I was affected by this. I'm actually really glad I grew up where I did to avoid these kind of problems
  • Dana Hudson Wow! That's close to my house... I hope there's no toxic waste near it
  • Alex Christensen I think if you are aware you can protect your family from the dangers of environmental crises. But it is something to keep in mind for sure\
  • Christian Vanderhooft Wasn't our middle school built on ground with radon? I'm pretty sure. I'm sure the building is built in such a way to protect it, but this is a good warning about the risks that can still exist...
  • Hailee Radman The scary thing about all of this is that most times you don't see these things coming! Now that I am better educated I can start to plan just in case my family is affected by a crisis like this.
  • Brittany Vanderhooft I don't believe I was affected by these crises and am grateful I wasn't and feel bad for those who where...and I hope for my families sake non of them nor my kids will have to go through this.
  • Keaton Shoell I am a proud survivor of radiation myself. Any tips for people like me who worry about their future children?
  • Landon Smart I personally think that I have never considered it much because I have not noticed as drastic effects as others such as in the video. But I do believe that there are things such as growing cases of radiation and factors to public health that could be effecting me that I either just haven't noticed or attributed to them to these factors.


    Eric Landon Smart’s thoughts

    Do you believe that environmental crises affect you/your family today?

    I personally think that I have never considered it much because I have not noticed as drastic effects as others such as in the video. But I do believe that there are things such as growing cases of radiation and factors to public health that could be effecting me that I either just haven't noticed or attributed to them to these factors.

    How do environmental tragedies affect you on a daily basis? Why should we care about them?

    I guess I get headaches a lot and I don’t think I can just blame it for these environmental tragedies but I think I might. It is hard to see that people’s silly mistakes and carelessness has big consequences that not only damage our beautiful earth but also drastically injuring people.  We should care because I believe we have a responsibility to help.

    Why should we care about something that happened over 30 years ago?

    As we can see in recent environmental tragedies, that unless we learn from past mistakes we will continue making more and more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment