Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Love Canal Tragedy

My Post to Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.c.wall.1/posts/10200845559842801?comment_id=6176078&offset=0&total_comments=3&notif_t=share_comment

Michael Mclind: Whoa what the heck. Cool government...
Gilda Wall: Jessiquita, que asco. (That's gross)
Alan Wall: I agree with mom. That is pretty nasty.
Marie Rivera: Ew. Gross.
Ryan Hintze: I remember learning about this. Thought they learned the first time.
Christian Carlson: We don't care about toxic waste, we care about guns. 'Murica!
Marcus: This is why U.S.A just sucks sometimes...
Shelby Carr: I wouldn't be surprised if business had a lot to do with this...businesses like Dominos.
Franciso De la Torre: I should probably stay in Mexico.
Tyson Hintze: (Posted a picture of America ''derping")

No comments:

Post a Comment