Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dani Scherbel

My Family = Public Health
Public Health has left its lasting mark on my family. Public health has protected the communities that we have lived in: keeping our neighborhoods safe, keeping our schools clean and healthy, keeping our water sanitary, keeping the air pollution under control, and the list continues. Public health works to prevent disease. My family members and I have received immunizations given by the Public Health Department and we have been educated by public health care workers about overall hygiene cleanliness. Public Health promotes overall health. I have grown up in a family who has learned through different health promotions what we need to eat and do to be more healthy. We are definitely not the most healthiest family, but we know what we can do to continue to work on the goal of a healthy lifestyle.

We are products of Public Health.

No comments:

Post a Comment