Tuesday, May 8, 2012

living a healthy and active lifestyle

My brother is a world class gymnast and as such has the opportunity to promote a healthy lifestyle throughout the world.  He inspires people to get active and to live an active lifestyle instead of a sedentary one.  He helps kids at his gym to achieve their acrobatics skills.  He is proof of how raised activity levels improve your mental and physical health.  Activity is a very big thing in my family, I am a dancer and I teach dance to kids ages 4 to 16.  I am able to show them how to be active and how physical activity can be fun.  Both my brother and I can be classified as health promoters.  He competes internationally and inspires healthy lifestyles everywhere and I teach dance to adolescents, providing and promoting healthy physical activities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment